I cant even bring my heart and mind to go count the amt of clothes/things i bought ytd.
Its just, unbearable. I am such a shopaholic this mth.
I have been extremely disciplined in the mth of November. But i guess, disciplinary veronica is not here to stay.
i over shopped. badly.
3 items from TE sales.
1 lace top from love and bravery.
1 lace top from SMooch.
1 knit top from F21.
1 leather jacket from F21.
1 blazer from LB.
1 peplum from ohvola - wanna sell this though.
2 tops from the market today.
-thats 11 items-
Just this mth alone.
Can this get any worse? not to mention the amt of money i spend on food/presents/outings.
nvm, its Christmas, the season of sharing and spending.
I shall splurge and spend money and love myself more.
SMooch Clara Crochet top in White, size M
This top falls in the category of impulsive buys.
I saw the preview at 858pm. Decided to buy at 859pm. Refresh at 9pm. Cart out and made payment by 902pm.
That must be the fastest time recorded i decided to buy sth. Then again, i have an explicit love for anything lacey. Sadly, they are not very lasting items to have in the wardrobe. they get hooked onto things so very easily. even bra hooks are not spared. LOL. your heart totally sinks to the ground when you realise you hooked onto sth.
I have like, alot of lace tops and I am still buying them - in white.
Lace has to be in white. Pristine white, the pure and dainty colour.
And i shall repeat this. perhaps trying to give myself some excuse into buying the-same-old-white-lace-top again. None of my lace tops have the same lace. They are all different version of lace. Different cutting of tops.
Design:
Features a U shape scooped neckline - hmm, it seems to make me look super muscular in photos.
The lace used is not the usual floral design. It has v soft swirl like lace with v cute pompom lining the outline of the top.
Did I mention that lace tops should be and must be fully covered in lace??
Not lace in front and chiffon at the back - AS IF FACTORIES NOT ENOUGH LACE.
Sorry, I am very particular abt that.
I am glad this top is fully covered in lace. LOL. As of all my other lace tops.
Sizing:
hmm, the arm hole is a little small for my huge arms. LOL. its a little restrictive, although not to the extend of uncomfortable. the side zip is redundant for me, i can wear it easily without unzipping. (which means, this is not a slim fit, body hugging fitted lace top)
overall, it fits the bill of a casual top for the weekend, not tight/fitting at tummy, ptp.
pls buy this top! HAHA.
-coming from someone who loves lace-
Colour:
Nuff said, Pristine, pure white lace is very much appreciated.
HAHAHA.
Lace top from Love and Bravery, size M
I wanted to go look for the name of this top and realise there wasnt any. So i figured that this top is not launched online yet. Cause i saw some dresses on the website just launched recently when i saw them in the shop last week.
Okay, this lace top is currently ranked No.1 in my mountain sea of lace white tops.
Simple, I like the floral crochet used in the top.
Well, I have a similar crochet floral lace top. But the crochet used is not quite the same and due it kind lost all its former glory - it got loose and the crochet is not as nice as before alr. Its those crochet that will sag/elongated with prolonged wear or wash. Crochet like these! They dont last, due to a higher knit content perhaps?
Then it got replaced with sth stronger crochet (they probably include like 10% threads of polyethene to make it more plastic-y and sturdy.
This lace used is not the soft lace you see in bras. Only my Ohvola romance lace tops is made from those kind of flimsy-soft-english lace. This crochet is a tad stronger (they probably include like 10% threads of polyethene to make it more plastic-y and sturdy. which doesnt sag as much as the old crochet.
Note:
I didnt want to buy this top initially. While I was checking the top for defects at the store, I am depressed abt the fact that i cant zip it up smoothly. I almost gave up and came out of the store empty handed. But shopaholic me decided to just heck and buy the top. LOL. Its too pretty to give this a miss.
To my horror when i tried it today, i can zip it up easily when i tried to wear it. But when i remove it and tried zipping it by its own, its v difficult to zip it up. I reached a very disturbing conclusion that the top likes my back. HAHAHA.
The moral of the story is to try the lace top you are buying should the zip gives you problem..
Sizing: I got it in size M. very fitting for Ptp. the lining is a little tight for me, making it a little hard to remove the top. its not to the extend that i cant breathe comfortably in it, you just feel there is a presence of sth hindering your movements at times. LOL.
Pls proceed with buying this top! (:
Mega love.
Ohvola Chloe Jewel Peplum top in creme, size M
Honestly, i prefer a smaller cut. I went to cart it from Ohvola again! LOL.
Okay. this top is v v v v well made.
in fact, i really really love the dainty collar.
Design:
The pearls, jewels are all sew on. Not flimsy glued to the top tht threatens to drop when you wash them. Very classy. Very pretty.
Colour:
The colour is very off. Its not what i have in mind. This shouldnt be called creme. it should be called khaki.
On the other hand, black coloured version is pretty. but i think the white pearls seems too harsh on the black coloured top. i reckoned thats the reason why its still not sold out yet.
If anything, black coloured is just a better colour to have other than the creme coloured version. LOL.
Material:
I nv reviewed the SMooch Jewelled peplum top- cause i was lazy. HAHAHA.
But, SMooch says the top was made of thick quality polyester and spandex blend. Honestly, if that thin like material is good. Then the material Ohvola used for this top is super thick and quality polyester material. HAHAHA.
Sizing:
hmm, it didnt fit me nicely. loose at waist, not fitting at ptp. i like my peplum tops to be fitting at waist and ptp to ensure it gives the flattering look. like, the picture shown in picture 3. honestly, this top didnt fit me nicely.
my arms cant even fit the arm hole nicely. there is a hole. 0.O LOL!! why. probably because the ptp is slightly big on me as well.
Its slightly stretchy, so i know size S will probably fit me good since size M is a little loose on me. As such, i went to cart size S. LOL.
Really, this top is very well made. I like the design, the collar and the material used.
In fact, i went to cart out the top again, in black size S. LOL.
yes, i know. i said black is too harsh. but i didnt paid for it eventually cause there is this 10% of me which dont really like the colour. and i didnt wanna risk not being able to sell off this creme pc and end up with 2 colours instead.
i shall not be impulsive and buy sth that i didnt like it 100%. maybe they will launch it again in other colours. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment