Its my yearly tradition. And it must be taken in the day. simply because my camera sucks (BOO!) taking any photos in the night.
LOL. Christmas spells happiness and I enjoy seeing the jingle bells and ribbons and blings and sparkles and reindeer hanging everywhere.
(Speaking of which, my Christmas scrapbook is still not done yet. I bought all the required Christmas materials and I haven started doing them!!! Maybe I should keep it for 2013 Christmas instead)
MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE A FAN. lol.
I have so much hair, ALOT OF HAIR.
Yes i know, you are jealous of me. THE SUPER THICK LONG BLACK HAIR. Yes I know. I can eat instant noodles everyday and drop my hair everyday but still left alot of hair. (But I dont usually eat them. LOL. Those are thrash food and I can cook better than MSG flavours. HAHAHA.)
Honestly, my necklace is so pretty!!!! ^^
Monthly routine. My hair is pampered. LOL.
Outfit for Hobbit!
Military Blazer from MANGO, Red skater skirt from Gmarket, Lace top from love and bravery, Shimmery Initimates necklace.
He copy me wear white. Oh, thats the only thing i bought for him in Taiwan. A white top. LOL.
My necklaces received in December were all too pretty!
Christmas is really a simple affair.
Its so simple, we are like a an old couple. With nth better to do in town apart from dinner. No party or count down. In other terms, we had a boring and uneventful Christmas. LOL.
Nvm, special days spend with your special ones is meaningful enough.
Christmas eve is half day for us. And we have got no plans, so its nap time at his house. Oh boy, i slp for the entire afternoon while he catch up with tv. Our life is so simple.
Just a present I really like which makes him smile like a silly boy.
Ramen is comfy food. Butter is eeeeeeeeeeeee. Its too fatty and oily for my liking.
After the very full dinner, I am too slpy.
So we went home and slp before 12pm, forgetting to wish each other Merry Christmas at the strike of midnight..
#majorfail.
LOL. HAHAHAHAHA.
Dust caps that make me smile. Too cute, way too cute. Valerie gave me one and i went to hunt for 2 other similar ones for my friends. TOO CUTE TO MISS. LOL.
Because I love the theme.
Live, Laugh, Love is my way of living. (and it really fits the Christmas mood!)
As always, Life is beautiful.
It should be and ought to be.
Smile, because I am a fortunate person. To love and be loved. (:
Honestly, its my favourite wrapping paper.
It relates too much to how we should all lead our lives.
Dinner at my favourite place in town.
Its a big red star to celebrate Christmas.
They are the ones who stand by me during my loneliness and darkest period in life.. Nv once doubt or left me. Thanks for having me. Perhaps, thank you is an understatement. Nightmare is over and done with, now the path is bright and they shine like a star. Thanks for pulling me out.
I dont have a lot of true friends. (yes, true friends does not belong to the same category as friendssssssssssss. My character grant me many friends. But, its really the true and real friends that matters.)
The saying goes, in life you don need alot of friends. You just need those who stand by you when things get tough.
I am grateful.
And I smile for having 2 angels then. (:
p/s: i just realised, I AM WEARING WHITE LACE TOPS FOR ALL THE ABOVE PHOTOS.
I got so many white lace tops meh?
wait, THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT.
Hereby, I forgive myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Weekend is very near!
No comments:
Post a Comment