Photobucket

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Exercise regime.

How is everyone enjoying your holidays!!??

Even though i brought my work laptop home and feeling v sian that I will have to burnt my holidays just for work, I am grateful its still a holiday afterall.

I am not sure if anyone know i am a crazy yoga fan.

Usually, i go yoga 5 times a week. Usually la. 

Monday morning: Sun series by Anant
Morning evening: Hot yoga by Anant

Tuesday evening" Pump class tgt with sis and buddy, followed by a 20 mins run on the thread mill (if i have die yet. HAHA)

Wednesday or Thursday evening: Either yoga stretch by Anant or Hot yoga by Vicky tgt with buddy and lover.
 photo SketchGuru_20130801211906_zps96392070.jpg

Friday morning: Hatha yoga by Anant

Saturday morning: Body balance (yoga) tgt with buddy and MH, followed by a 20 mins run on the thread mill (if i have die yet. HAHA)
 photo SketchGuru_20130728161947_zps768e380a.jpg

Occasionally, Sunday morning: Hot yoga by Anant.

So you see, at least 5 yoga classes. HAHAHAHA.
I love yoga so much, it totally outshine my love for running.

And then i got scolded by everyone. Cause yoga doesnt give me the enough cardio workout to burnt effectively. Which explains why, none of you see me losing weight at all. In fact, i gained 3 kg. After you gained weight, you are supposed to see some really obvious changes to your body. Like how my buddy slim down after her sinful Ireland trip. But sadly, I dont. Cause i dont do enough cardio.

Buddy says, my $260 Asics sport shoes is such a waste. Its only for pump class. T.T

Sis said, its all muscles mass gained. so I don have to worry. (muscles are heavier than fats. I dropped fat mass and gained muscles mass) HAHAHAHAH. Since my clothes didnt get smaller at all but my belts are all bigger now, I shall not be bothered by numbers. Numbers shall remain as numbers.

Back to the point. I really love yoga.
Yoga makes me calm. Yoga gives me the tranquility. Running do, but not as much as what yoga can offer.
I enjoy resting in the one hour of class. Stretching all  my muscles. (actually, its not that tight since i hardly run anyway. HAHAHAHAHA)
 photo yoga_zpse6137144.jpg
Yoga is just fun. I really don think of anything during the class. Just, enjoying what each pose brings me.
I would nv have imagined one day, i would love yoga so much. heh.

I am still trying my best to reach the next stage of yoga.
To remain calm; even outside the room. To face reality; Chill

I attended Anant's yoga stretch class ytd and he mentioned,

"Everyone has problems. But we can look at it differently. Small problem can become big. Likewise, big problem can become small too." Be positive. Nth too difficult. Its all in the mind."

Bring yoga outside class.
(:

We can all do this.
Smile everyone.
 photo yoga1_zpsdd68519a.jpg

No comments: