I am amazed you are reading this now.
Previously i mentioned that i wanna keep my blog alive. But i realised this is actually a very difficult task for me. LOL. (Never promise things you are unable to fulfill)
I have got alot of different commitments everywhere. Yoga classes after work takes up alot of my time after work and honestly, I don have enough time. Besides, I have been busy watching korean dramas when i am free. HAHAHA.
And i have been busy with scrapping lately. (No, thats not an excuse)
Weekends are meant for resting at home and catch up with household chores. If anything, i desperately need to grow time, somehow. So i guess, i really don have enough time. LOL.
I am a very determined person though. I must finish my Beijing travelogue, even if it is long overdue. HAHA.
On a happy note, i am finishing it soon!!!
And then, i can start on my Bali travelogue. (Thats another overdue nightmare. Thankfully, its a very short trip)
You are looking at JingShan Park (景山公园) after you exit from the Forbidden City.
There is actually a pavilion built at each summit. The WanChun Pavilion (Ten Thousand Spring Pavilion) is a perfect place to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden city. Its the place for you to get a panorama shot of the Forbidden City.
Opening hours: 6.30am to 8pm.
Admission fee: CNY 2 (fee of exhibition is not included).
All the pavilions are coated with a new layer of paint. And they look so "new". HAHA.
Follow directions and head towards the peak of the summit!
Hello travel mate!
Its very common to see very detailed drawings on the pillars.
I told you the weather in Beijing is atrocious. Thank god the weather was good in the morning! Look at the haze. Tsk.
All the yellow rooftops are structures in the Forbidden City.
Mama, your tour guide lied to you. Forbidden City is not as big as Ang Mo Kio.
Super hungry after the day tour at the Forbidden City. Took a long walk to the nearest MRT station, which is like 20 mins away. (kill me now.)
What a wire mess.
Dinner: DaDong (大董烤鸭) Roast Duck Restaurant
How to go: TuanJieHu (团结湖) exit C.
To enjoy Peking Duck in Beijing, you cant go wrong with DaDong. How can it go wrong with all the certificates hanging on the wall? HAHA.
I am finally eating Peking duck in Beijing. Woots. As you can see, its actually a very posh restaurant. HAHA.
The condiments (payable per person) of cucumber slices, melon slices, garlic puree, pickled vegetables and sugar.
Hollow biscuit to go with the duck.
Dadong’s signature dish!
“Super Lean Roast Duck” (RMB 268 per duck).
Perfect for me, i hate the sight of fat yellow tissues in my meat. HAHAHA. I am very anal when it comes to meat.
Oh, the skin is very sinfully crispy.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
Probably not so happy after the meal. Its insane for 2 person to finish the entire duck. ROFL. Its kind of sick actually. But then again, there is always rubbish bin XX to rely on. HAHA.
Thankfully, we didnt get too greedy and ordered other dishes. That would be a nightmare. LOL.
Free longans and black sesame as dessert!
Woots, End of Day 6!
Only used 30 mins for this entry today! HAHAHA. OMG. One last entry of travelogue!
No comments:
Post a Comment