Photobucket

Friday, June 27, 2014

Life at a glance

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

As usual, i am busy with yoga.scrapbook.work.
Call it work life balance.

I am glad i found a hobby. Although its kind of damaging to the wallet (ok, its very damaging)
But I shall just shamelessly call it my talent and i work towards improving my techniques and trying new layouts. HAHA. And therefore, buy some more.

#excuses

Totally in love with the stamps i bought!
Currently, papermarket is having 40% storewide sale for VIPs, and i bought the He and She Wedding - Clear Stamps from Kaisercraft. WOOTS.

Most of the stamps featured below are from taobao, but most of them were alr OOS. The seller may restock them. Or you may wish to search for other sellers!
I got mine from: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-6763086026.1.udMPyx&id=39175241228 

Yes i know, i can totally do a stamp rental service.

 photo P1013333_zpsce43e2ca.jpg

I don really like to use the acrylic block for "cheap" clear stamps (eg. taobao stamps) cause they are v difficult to remove from the plastic sheet. Therefore, so i added a cork base to them for easy stamping. (:
That being said, good quality clear stamps, such as those from Technique Tuesday, they #amazeballs and you don have to waste time adding a cork base to them.

I love scrapbooking and the colours it give.
I enjoy blending different colours tgt and create an image that is unique, comprising of several shades.

As mentioned previously, use pigmented inks for stamping to create the fine images.
I used versafine onxy black ink for these.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I like camera stamps ALOT. I think its kind of obvious.
Stamps from Evalicious! They are shipped directly from Canada and will reach you in 2 weeks! In case you are wondering,  the stamps are of good quality.
Oh snap! clear stamp set: http://evalicious.bigcartel.com/product/oh-snap-clear-stamp-set
Photo op clear stamp set: http://evalicious.bigcartel.com/product/photo-op-clear-stamp-set
Hello photo stamp set: http://evalicious.bigcartel.com/product/hello-photo-stamp-set

 photo P1013310a_zps9c4ef092.jpg

And then you can use scissors and cut out the images. They will serve as unique cut outs for your projects.
You can make them in different colours.
 photo P1013315_zps6fcbbd5a.jpg

Or you can use them with your silhouette cameo too! I like making #projectholiday, so i need alot of geotags. You can skip the blending tool and use a sponge too. Works the same way. #savemoney

BTW, mini distress inks are soo cute!  #traceandcut
 photo P1013325_zps9201a4c8.jpg

Went pinterest and search "flower printables". Look what i found! SO PRETTY PLS!.
Its really simple.

1. Save the image.
2. Open the image in silhouette cameo.
3. Trace and detach the images from the background.
4. Trace the outerline of the image.
5. Print and cut! SIMPLE RIGHT.

I cant image life with my silhouette cameo! Yes, my little machine cut them. HAHA. Of course, i think my printer is kind of amazing too. ROFL.
 photo P1013332_zps42b3293c.jpg

I just finished a #projectwedding and i cant wait to share them!
That aside, i am completing my Tasmania #projectholiday! There's abt 32 layouts now, and i am trying to keep in under 40 layouts!

Bought some tools from taobao to make a ring file book. I hope it works!
Rub my hands in glee and i cant wait to finish it!

Its gonna be a sense of achievement. HAHA.

No comments: