Photobucket

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mini Album: BALI (Seminyak)

Did a mini album over the weekend last week!

I watched my Korea drama and worked on my mini album concurrently. I used 5 hours to complete it. HAHA.

Feels great to complete sth in a day! Imagine that i took mths to complete my Tasmania project holiday travelogue. Of course, this has less layouts so i am able to complete it faster.

Amazing Bali!
(:

"Once a year, go someplace you've never been before."
Indeed, feels good to visit a place that i have nv been to. Lovely lovely quote!
 photo P1014143_zps774fd3b6.jpg

My mini album measures 5.5" X 6". All the papers are from Dear Lizzy collection! While i ususally buy papers by design instead of brand, i really really love Dear Lizzy papers. Almost all the papers are pretty!

Used my sewing machine and stitch a line in the middle to create my book.
 photo P1014120_zps269164c0.jpg

Lets begin!

I used project life cards to write down the details.

The geotag is from Technique Tuesday's Best place. I bought the stamp from Made with love last week and used it immediately. I love anything that allows me to scrap my travelogues! Woots.
 photo P1014121_zpscfa808b8.jpg

Selfie sticker from Heidi Swapp. So apt. LOL.

I added in a sequin pack when i stitch my book. Isnt sequins in a vellum pack pretty!
(Use versafine and ink the image onto vellum paper. Cut, add sequins and stitch them tgt!)
 photo P1014123_zps5e1d95ef.jpg

I am in love with Project life cards now! HAHAHA.
 photo P1014124_zpsaac5361e.jpg

Food that we ate at Metis Restaurant!
 photo P1014126_zps95213255.jpg

Thats a transparent "happy" sticker with words btw.

Remember; Clear stamp from Heidi Swapp
The details: Good time arrows from Technique Tuesday.
Blue ink image: Stamp from Taobao.
 photo P1014127_zpsf51a3a43.jpg

And then we head off to the next destination!
 photo P1014130_zps4bfe8ef0.jpg

Ink the image using distress ink and pour clear embossing powder over it. Use heat gun to melt the crystals!
 photo P1014131_zpsf02288f3.jpg

Use paper and cut a Polaroid frame!
 photo P1014132_zps1b10e021.jpg

I used the October Afternoon roller stamp on my PL cards. SO LOVING IT.
I love everything i buy. ROFL.

 photo P1014133_zps48412cf2.jpg

Clear transparencies from Project life. (I got it from Taobao)
 photo P1014135_zpsa19840d3.jpg

Added in a tag.
 photo P1014136_zps75621d98.jpg

I cant emphasize and annoying keep repeating that the sunset is super pretty! DON'T YOU THINK SO!
 photo P1014137_zpsfc42491e.jpg

My Polaroid frame is so fat. LOL.
 photo P1014138_zpsd1503316.jpg

I tried printing on vellum, but the ink didnt dry fast enough.
Anyone knows how to solve the problem? I read online and realised that some printers can select "print on vellum" option. Why my printer don have!!!??

 photo P1014140_zps87d75632.jpg

 photo P1014141_zps2e7c7590.jpg

Just look at that sunset!

"Oh, How lovely" -> Clear stamp from Amy
 photo P1014142_zps0077b7c6.jpg

No comments: