(I didnt negotiate at all. XX wants to maintain a healthy relationship with the coordinator. In any case, we are happy and contended with these.)
- Additional one night stay at the bridal suite
- Poolside solemnization at $300++
- 12 bottles of wine.
- Free tasting for 10 persons
- A barrel of beer
- Corkage waived for all wine
- Helper room from 10 am to 2 pm
Our date has been locked (and it appears that this date is popular. rofl.). THIS IS IT.
Crowne Plaza road show 2015.
While we wait for the wedding gown show to start.
I didnt take any pictures of the gowns.
2 reasons
- I didnt see any that i like. Most are mermaid cutting and too revealing
- It likely that those dresses wont fit me. What you like may not suit your body.
Lunch! The cake is so pretty! I wonder if our wedding cake will come in pink too.
The laksa is SUPER GOOD.
I asked Alina if this is in the menu. But no. LOL.
Wedding themes available:
- White for the classic look
Besides its seems bare and too white to me. I am honestly kind of worried that my mama will mind the a chinese wedding has so much white.
But, i decided that i should spend extra money on adding pink flowers just to fit my theme. So i skipped this. Budget. Budget. Budget.
- Travel theme
Thankfully, there's alot of pink for this.
It comes with red, yellow, pink roses. I told Alina to minimize yellow and red roses. HAHA.
I really don like the yellow roses. LOL. Remove all the yellow!!!!!
In actual life.
Decorations that the travel theme!
I keep thinking how to incorporate my pink and gold into this travel theme. I have no intention to give more budget just to change my theme though.
I will just make do with whatever i have.
Like the pictures below, just put pink ribbons on the deco. Theres pink petals too. Still got alot of pink!!!!
There's a glamorous red theme too. i forget to take a photo of it.
Wedding table cloth and a sample of the wedding invitation card. Yay got gold!
- Layout for your tables
A long march in can accommodate 25 tables. In addition, your guest sitting at the back may have a hard time looking at the stage.
You can have 4 tables to accommodate 12 person per table. Just add the cost accordingly.
Please note that the hotel will prepare bigger portion food for the 12 pax tables. Everyone gets the same amt of food, regardless of the table you are sitting.
Picture of the hotel tour!
Hello airport.
Bridal suite:
All the rooms are noise proof, to minimise any noise pollution from the taking and landing of the airplanes due to the proximity.
Anyway, i dont find the bridal suite very big la. LOL.
Complimentary cake and snacks given to you on your actual day.
Helper's room:
There's binders, don worry. Can bathe and do business in private. LOL.
View from the room. Hello SQ.
Poolside for solemnization
You can refer to the following pictures i took two years ago,
Nothing has changed.
My lover gave me her bouquet here. I caught it and i am gg to hold my ROM at the exact same place.
Oh so nostalgic. On so sweet.
Omg, how time flies.
I fell in love with the place after i attend her wedding.
Another item checked!
3 comments:
i had mine at crowne plaza 2 yrs back and food was great! Alina was my coordinator too (she was preg at that time) and she's really nice and good. Jiayou for your wedding prep! p.s. their buffet is nice too!
@pinnpinn thanks dear! And i will jiayou! (: I like Alina alot! haha.
Hi there! I'm looking at having my banquet at Crowne as well, however the coordinators that I have gotten into contact with during the roadshows are not that good. Are you able to share Alina's contact so we can contact her directly?
Thank you.
Post a Comment