Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tasmania #Projectholiday

Consolidating all the layouts i did for my Tasmania #projectholiday is insane, so i shall split the post into different entries!

I have blogged in detail abt my Australia Tasmania trip. You can refer to the tags Sydney/Tasmania at the side bar. I have added a lot of journal tags to my #projectholiday and its rather easy for me to fill in the blanks by referring back to my old posts. HAHA.

I will share my cover page when my scrapbooking eyelets are here!

While I am v slow in updating my #projectholiday, i am currently at my 38th layout and i am finishing it alr!
Call that detail updating my holiday in scrapbooking style. I honestly thought i am very well-controlled.

I skipped printing alot of photos that i like!
 photo P1013903_zpsc4bc0123.jpg

First stop: Sydney!
And we finally saw the Sydney Opera house!
The outline of the Opera house is created via #cameosilhouette
 photo P1013904_zps6239a26f.jpg

Stayed in the area while the sun sets! And yes, that was created via #cameosilhouette as well.  photo P1013905_zps61193d20.jpg

I realise the sun set in Sydney is super chio. I realised a lot of ppl posted some very amazing sun sets that they witnessed at the Sydney Habour Bridge. Or maybe its chio everyday.
HAHA.

 photo P1013906_zpsf9d527b6.jpg

Took a transit flight the next day and i used my cameo to create the outlines of Australia and Tasmania!
 photo P1013907_zps6cfe75e4.jpg

Used vellum and added sequins underneath.
 photo P1013908_zpsc5081e5d.jpg

First stop in Cradle Mountain; Dove lake Circuit
 photo P1013910_zps6341aaa8.jpg

Its really one of my favourite places in the world!
 photo P1013909_zpsadaf0bff.jpg

Night falls and we are exhausted. And hungry.I miss that yummy roasted chicken!

p/s: Its not obvious from the picture, but i added my accommodation brochure at the side. I did not complete sew up one of the side and slot in a brochure instead.
 photo P1013911_zps62d3b36f.jpg

Journal tags allow you to add alot more information to your #projectholiday. Or at least, thats how i did mine. Most used them for one layout for the #projectlife. haha.
 photo P1013912_zps28cba75a.jpg

Enchanted walk!
 photo P1013914_zps94096e15.jpg

Cradle Mountain Lookout!
 photo P1013913_zps64baad0a.jpg

And thats yours truly's only layout. HAHA.
 photo P1013915_zpse5cf1ef7.jpg

Till the next scraps update! (:

No comments: