I always wanted to make a carousel. I saw it an #alteredproject post on Pinterest and decided to make one myself!
I took ideas and inspiration from everywhere.
You guys may wish to go and take a look at Pinterest! Lots of amazing stuff there.
Thank god for ppl like them, i can have my own carousel!
You may wish to refer to these 2 blog entries for the techniques and methods used. You just need to know how to make the skeleton in order to make your own!
How to make the cone: http://tarascraftstudio.com/?m=201209&paged=3
How to make the skeleton: http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2011/03/round-the-carousel-with-larissa-albernaz.html
However, i made the following changes:
1. I make mine using chipboard (electrical appliance boxes) so that my carousel will be more sturdy and i am able to add alot of nonsense to it. HAHA.
2. I did a 9" base carousel.
3. My carousel is ROTATABLE. (YAY!!!!!) I was ecstatic when i finally found a plate that spins at daiso!!!!
But I forget to take a picture of the plate. T.T
If you are interested, you may ask the staff if they have the "seasoning plate" or anything that is flat which can rotate!
Uploaded a video for easy reference!
1. I make mine using chipboard (electrical appliance boxes) so that my carousel will be more sturdy and i am able to add alot of nonsense to it. HAHA.
2. I did a 9" base carousel.
3. My carousel is ROTATABLE. (YAY!!!!!) I was ecstatic when i finally found a plate that spins at daiso!!!!
But I forget to take a picture of the plate. T.T
If you are interested, you may ask the staff if they have the "seasoning plate" or anything that is flat which can rotate!
Uploaded a video for easy reference!
Very pleased with my project!
As usual, i went overboard with my flowers. Now you know why i bought so much flowers form bkk! HAHA.
I love flowers and butterflies. Oh so lovely.
As usual, i went overboard with my flowers. Now you know why i bought so much flowers form bkk! HAHA.
I love flowers and butterflies. Oh so lovely.
And i love pearls!
Lots of it.
I hate school - Thats a known fact.
And XX cant wait to get out of NUS after doing FYP. I think FYP just make everyone hates school. HAHAHA.
However, i am grateful for NUS though. That's how i met XX! Thats the happiest thing that can happen to the both of us. Awwww. HAHA.
I dont think i can make it without him. Sadly and thankfully.
In any case, graduation is the second happiest thing that can happen to both of us!
Honestly, working is better than studying. At least for me! My brain is not meant for studying. HAHAHA. Unless there is a course on scrapbooking.
Anyway, love the photos i used for my carousel. XX managed to escape from reservist at the very last minute to attend my commencement. I got a shock of my life when i saw him. HAHAHA. I am thankful for god that day. HAHA.
And i attended his commencement one year ltr.
Did a photoshoot with AndroidsinBoots when i graduated. That's my 3rd yr anniversary present to XX.
And then we had another graduation photoshoot with Avenue 8 tgt with my friends.
Printed all my favourite photos taken to celebrate our graduation!
I look back at our graduation with a smile. Its a milestone for the both of us! (:
Its such a happy occasion! It goes well with the carousel.
Thats abt it! Cheers to more awesome projects! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment